THE I LOVE VERBIER STORE

 

 

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ski Armadillo chalet comapny

Ski Armadillo is a popular comapny in Verbier as they say they are (big heads) however in the time I spent there I didn't find them to be very dominant in resort. Maybe that's a good thing but I still found the Ski Verbier lot to be everywhere. Saying that, like Ski Verbier, Armadillo is a specialist of Verbier thus you will be in good hands in terms of resort knowledge. I say check them out. Here's the sales pitch. Link at the bottom

Ski Armadillo is Verbier's leading ski chalet operator.

We have been operating catered and self catered ski chalets in Verbier for seven years. In that time we have built up an enviable reputation for providing skiing accommodation in Verbier, Switzerland's number one ski resort.

We have an excellent selection of ski chalet accommodation for you to choose your holiday in Verbier from this year including the following ski chalets:

Ski apartment Aiguille Doree, Verbier, Ski chalet/apartment Skirama, Verbier, Ski chalet/apartment Belette, Verbier, Ski chalet Merou, Verbier, Ski chalet Oliquin, Verbier.

Our ski chalet service is complemented by our affiliation with the following companies in Verbier.

Ski Service for ski hire in Verbier and ski servicing in Verbier, as well as the purchase of ski clothing and ski equipment in Verbier. As a client of SkiArmadillo you will be able to enjoy a discount.

European Snowsport for individual ski lessons in Verbier and also for group ski lessons in Verbier. We can take bookings for you.

Visit their site here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From verbier

 

THE I LOVE VERBIER STORE

 

BARGAIN BOOKS, DVDs AND GAMES AVAILABLE HERE