THE I LOVE VERBIER STORE

 

 

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ski Activity chalet company

Another company that while I was there kept their heads pretty low. Maybe they worked harder or never went out of an evening i'm not sure so my knowledge of their holidays is pretty limited. Still, ive heard of them over dozens of others that exist so not bad I guess. Here's their bid to pull you in. Link at the bottom.

At Ski Activity we have over 25 years' experience providing winter holidays. With chalets, hotels, self-catering appartments and luxury residences in over 46 resorts throughout Europe, North America and Canada we hope to be able to provide you with your perfect holiday experience.

Each of our chalets has their own individual qualities. Take your pick from ski in/ski out, log fires, balconies, fantastic views, saunas, jacuzzi's and en suite rooms.

When it comes to food and wine, pride and passion are the words that spring to mind when describing this most important element of a catered chalet holiday. Our dedicated staff spend many hours refining our winter menus to ensure that we deliver an extremely high standard of cuisine during your stay.

Visit their site here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

From verbier

 

THE I LOVE VERBIER STORE

 

BARGAIN BOOKS, DVDs AND GAMES AVAILABLE HERE